Precision Auto Body Shop uses highly accurate, state-of-the-art equipment in all areas of our shop for collision repair. LaGrange has come to expect it from us.
– Computer estimates mean fewer unknowns, and faster, more accurate feedback.
– Car-O-Liner vehicle measuring and straightening systems support the entire repair process.
– BASF computerized paint mixing matches and combine colors with unrivaled quality and cost-efficiency.
– Alignment machines help us achieve fast, accurate alignments at an economical price.
These are just a few investments we made to be the best body shop in LaGrange. We will repair your car to perform in the manner in which it should, even if it is involved in another collision
Unfortunately, no matter how good of a driver you are or how carefully you follow all rules and regulations, sometimes you find yourself involved in a car accident. This unleashes a number of stressful hassles and questions such as:
– How much paperwork will you have to complete in order to get the job done?
– Where can you have the repair performed?
– How many estimates will you have to get?
– Who can you trust to perform a quality repair?
– How much back-and-forth will there be with the insurance company?
In a nutshell, a Direct Repair Program is when an auto repair servicer signs a contract with an insurance company to handle all repairs for their claimants in a certain geographic region.
Best of all, at Precision Auto Body, we stand behind the quality of our work.
Our highly trained paint technicians apply their skill to your vehicle. We use only the highest quality materials and paint provided by BASF painting systems. Our BASF system is complete with a computerized paint mixing system that customizes each color based on a paint code direct from the manufacturer. This insures a color match and quality equal only to the manufacturer. All painting is done in our state of the art down draft paint booths. When the painting process is complete, the car is buffed and then goes back the body shop for reassembly.
Do you have an annoying dent on your car that you want to get rid of? At Precision, we can fix any dent on your car, large or small. Bring your car by and talk to one of our technicians about how we can fix your car’s dent. Precision handles all types of body related repairs. We are a top rated shop for handling dent repairs and all of our technicians are ASE certified.
What to do if in an accident.
Keep Safety First
Make sure there are no serious injuries
Call 911 for emergencies
Exchange Information – Collect the Following:
– Phone Number
– Insurance Company
– Policy Number
– Driver License Number
– License Plate
– VIN Number (17 digit number on dashboard)
– Year, Make, Model, and Color of Vehicle
– Photograph and Document the Accident Scene